Are you using the Moya app already on a daily basis? Or did you hear about the Moya app for checking your Sassa status? Yes, this is possible to make use of the app to check your R350 status.
The Moya application is a South African app where you can chat with other people with the same app for free. You don’t need to have any data like other “free apps”. Because this is a South African app, you can use it to check your Sassa status at any given time. These are everything you need to know about the app.
What is the Moya app?
There are many benefits to making use of Moya app. Especially for South Africans. Moya is also known as the Moya messenger. This is a new messaging app that is designed by a South African. You can use this app to communicate without spending money on data. The app doesn’t take any data to work.
The app was released in July 2021. The idea behind the app is that people that don’t have air time, or data can still chat with friends and family. Even downloading the app doesn’t cost anything. Just data to download the app.
Benefits of making use of the app on a daily basis
For South Africans, there are many benefits in using Moya. Moya app is just as we said before not taking any data to chat on. Even if you don’t have any air time or data on your phone, you will still be able to use the app.
- And, the best part is that you can use the app to get your Sassa status.
- Especially for the R350 SRD grants.
- You will know when you can collect your payment, and you will know if your application has been approved.
- By using Moya, you will get the same functions and messaging experience as platforms like WhatsApp.
- However, with apps like WhatsApp, you still need to have data in order to use the app. Moya can be used, even if you don’t have any data or air time.
Using the Moya app to get Sassa R350 status update possible
When you need to get a status update for your Sassa R350 SRD grant, you have different options that you can make use of. You can phone the Sassa offices, go to the Sassa pay points, or go online to the official Sassa website for an update about your grant.
But, now with the Moya app, you can get your status check without any problems. Even if you don’t have data, you can still get an update about your application or when you can collect your grant. It is just important to know how you can use Moya for your status update.
Guide in using the Moya app for your Sassa status
The guide to using Moya for your Sassa status isn’t as difficult as you might think. With this easy step by step guide, you will be able to get your status update without any problems or delays.
- You should go to discovery, when on the app. Your data connection must be on and active when you are going to the discovery option. Don’t worry, you still don’t use any data.
- Then you should click on the Sassa grant option.
- The home page of the SRD Sassa grant will open. This can take a while, so just be patient.
- Look for the section check Sassa SRD status on the page.
- Check application status
- Insert your ID number and the cell number you used during the application.
- Click submit and you will get the results on the status of your Sassa grant
- If you are approved, you will see the pay dates for your grant as well. If the application was declined, they will give the reason for the decline as well.
Moya app. The latest messenger app that South Africans can use to chat with each other. And, this without spending any data or air time on the chat. However, you can also make use of the app to get your Sassa status online, if you have applied for the R350 SRD grant. Make sure that you know if your application has been approved or declined. Making things just so much easier when you want to know if your application was approved or why your application wasn’t approved at all.