There is so much information about the R350 Sassa grant status check after application. The problem is that some of the information is incorrect, or people don’t know why you should do a status check on a regular basis. You will also need to know when you can collect your grant, and why the payment dates are different from the R350 grant to the other grants.
It’s why this article is so important. It is giving you all the essential information about the status check of the R350 grant, but we are also going to give the latest Sassa grant payment dates for the next two months.
Why you should consider doing a status check
You have applied for the R350 Sassa grant a couple of months ago. But, you still didn’t get any information about being successful with your application or not. And, you still didn’t receive any money yet.
This is why you should consider doing a status check on your R350 application.
- This will give you all the information you need to see if you were approved or denied.
- And, if you were denied, you will learn the reason why as well.
- If you were approved, you will get the dates when you can collect your grant, if you asked for collection and did not get it paid into your bank account.
Places where you can do an R350 Sassa grant status check
The next essential information you need is to know where you can get your R350 Sassa grant status. There are many places where you can get your status, but only one is giving you correct information.
The official Sassa website is the best place for your status check. And, it is easy to do as well.
- You can also call the Sassa grant helpline, but this will require some patience.
- Going to the nearest pay point will also give you your R350 status. However, normally this information is outdated and incorrect.
Before you can get your Sassa grant status check, you will need to make sure that you have all the essential documents at hand.
Guide to check R350 Sassa grant status
The first thing that you need to do, is to go to the right Sassa website for getting your R350 Sassa grant status. You can’t just visit any site that claims to have your status at hand. Some of these sites are fraud sites that are just looking for your personal information.
You will need to go to the official Sassa website for the right status information. When you are at the right site, you will need to enter your ID number and registered cellphone number. The cellphone number should be the number you applied for the grant with.
When you were approved for the R350 Sassa grant, it will show the status of all the previous months. Sometimes, you will also get the next month’s collection date as well.
If your application was denied, or it was approved for a couple of months, and now it’s denied, it will show up as well. With the reason why the application was denied. It happen that your application was approved and paid for. But after a couple of months, you don’t qualify anymore. It means that you don’t qualify anymore. They are assessing the grant on a monthly basis.
Why do you need to wait for confirmation before collecting the R350 Sassa grant
There is a difference between the dates for other Sassa grants and the R350 Sassa grant payment dates. With the other Sassa grants, you are getting a specific date where everyone can go and collect their grants. However, with the R350 grant, the payment date is completely different.
You need to wait for a confirmation SMS for the date when you can collect the grant. They don’t assign just one date for every R350 grant recipient. There are reasons for this:
- The Covid regulations make it difficult to let so many people get their grants in one day.
- They assign different people for different days of the week. To make sure that everyone can collect their Sassa without risking an increase in Covid cases.
When you check your Sassa status, they will normally give you a couple of dates for the next two months to collect your grant.
Other Sassa grant payment dates
For other Sassa grant recipients, you don’t need to wonder when you can collect your grants for 2022 anymore. We are giving you all the dates that are published about the collection of Sassa grants. Remember that this excludes the R350 Sassa grant.
- Older persons grant on 3 February 2022
- Disability grant – 4 February 2022
- Child support grant- 7 February 2022
- Older persons grant-3 March 2022
- Disability grant -4 March 2022
- Child support grant- 7 March 2022
Status check for the R350 Sassa grant is essential. This is to make sure that you know if your application was approved or not. It will also give you the dates of the next two months of collecting your grant. With this article, you will know everything about the Sassa grant payments and the dates when you can collect the other Sassa grant payments for 2022.