One great thing about Standard bank is the different credit card options you can choose from. One of these cards is the Standard bank world citizen credit card. This is a credit card for only certain people, that can meet the requirements.
If you don’t meet the requirements of this card, you can also look at some of the other credit card options from Standard bank. The main requirement for this credit card is that you need to have a minimum salary of R25 000 per month. For those that are interested to know more about the world citizen credit card, we have found some valuable information.
More about the Standard bank World citizen credit card
The Standard bank World citizen credit card is more than just a normal account. This is a card where you can earn rewards and discounts as well. With this credit card, you can travel or shop in-store. It is designed for people that are traveling a lot, and that appreciate high-end entertainment.
When you qualify for the credit card, you will get your own personal private banker. The private banker will assist you with any travel reservations and other banking issues that you might have. The more you are traveling and using the credit card, the more travel discounts you will receive.
Benefits of the world citizen credit card
If you are wondering if you should apply for the Standard bank world citizen credit card, you might want to learn more about the benefits of having and using this account. These are just some of the benefits you will get when you are using this card when you are traveling.
- Get some flight discounts with Emirates of up to 20% when using your card to book and pay for flight tickets.
- You will also get automatic comprehensive travel insurance, no matter where you are traveling to.
- There is also some cashback that you can enjoy when you are booking any domestic or international hotels and accommodation.
- You will also be able to get local and international lounge access.
- There are also some other lifestyle and travel benefits that you can enjoy.
Drawbacks that you need to know
It is important to make sure that you know everything there is to know about the Standard bank world citizen credit card. Even the drawbacks and problems that you might have when using the card. Clients have reported these drawbacks from their credit cards.
- The monthly fee that you are paying for using a credit card is extremely high. This is a credit card that you should only consider if you are traveling often.
- You can’t use the lounge visits when you are with your family. It is only free for you. Guests that come with you will need to pay normal fees.
Requirements and other information about the Standard bank World citizen credit card
Before you can apply for the World citizen credit card, you need to make sure that you meet all the requirements. This is a high-end credit card, and the requirements are higher than normal.
You will need to have a monthly salary of more than R25 000 per month. The monthly fee that you will need to pay is about R200. You will need to have a debit card at Standard bank before you can apply for the credit card.
Some other essential information that you need to know is that you can get a credit limit of up to R250 000 and the interest will be according to your personal credit score. You will not need to pay any interest if you are paying back your balance within 55 days.
If you are traveling a lot and you are getting a salary of R25 000 or more each month, then you might qualify for the Standard bank world citizen credit card. It is just important that you know everything about the credit card before you apply for it. For example, the monthly fees payable for the card is much higher than other credit cards. But, you will enjoy some great benefits that you won’t get from other Standard bank credit cards.