Money is tight. Especially in South Africa where work isn’t available freely. You can make money online, even if you are living in South Africa. You just need to know how and where to start looking.
From taking online surveys to trading online and being an English teacher online. These are just some of the ways that you can make money, by using the internet and your smartphone or laptop. These are the legitimate ways of making money online in South Africa during 2021 and 2022.
Trading online is a difficult way to make money online
Trading online is something that many people are trying. However, this isn’t a smart way to make money online if you don’t have any experience as a trader. But, if you have some experience, and you know what trading is all about, you can use it to make more money online. Just remember these:
- High-risk investments. If you don’t know to trade, this isn’t something to consider.
- Start with a demo account, before using real money. A great way to teach yourself trading without losing actual money.
Buying and selling domain names
This is something that not many people know exists. A great way to make money online is to buy and sell domain names. There are just a couple of things that you need to know before you can start buying and selling domain names.
- You will need to do research first before you start buying and selling domain names. This is because you can easily make a mistake that can cause you to lose money instead of making money.
- Buying domain names aren’t expensive. It can cost you anything between R30 to get your name. But, if you don’t know when and how to sell it, you will lose that R30.
- You need to know where to buy the domain names from. You should consider places like Godaddy, Sedo, namejet, and afrihost.
Being an online English teacher
If you are English speaking, you can become an online English teacher. This is a great way to make money online, while you are actually assisting someone. When you are an online teacher, you can get anything from R450 per hour. It depends on how much experience you have.
- You will need to have a tertiary qualification and needs to be fluent in English. If you have a teacher’s qualification, it is so much better.
- In some places, you will need to answer questions to qualify for the teaching job.
- You will need to make sure that you are using a legitimate site to really make money online.
Crowdfunding for real estate
Not really a great way to make money online, if you don’t have the money to start with. Crowdfunding for real estate is where you raise money to meet the financial needs of a project. You can choose a property to invest in and will get a profit once the real estate shows a profit.
- Research before you choose a project to invest in. Not all Crowdfunding projects are legit.
- Remember to calculate your profits and losses before you choose to do this option.
You can really make money online in Cryptocurrency investments. However, this is also the thing online where you can get the most scams. And, there is no way that you will get rich quickly. However, if you know a bit about investments, and investing in cryptocurrency, this is a great option to consider.
- You need to know how crypto investments work before you can start to invest in cryptocurrency.
- Doing research on how to buy and where to buy the cryptocurrencies in South Africa.
- Know the difference between Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading.
Filling in online surveys
A fast way to make money online is by filling in online surveys. And, this is actually a making money option for everyone. You don’t need to have any qualifications or experience to make a success with it. However, there are still a couple of things that you need to know about online surveys.
- Some are paying out cash, while others are just giving gift cards
- You need to research to find the legitimate surveys from the fake ones that don’t payout
- You can do international surveys and national surveys for extra money
- This isn’t quick money making option but can give you some money at the end of the month
Freelance services to make money online
This is something that not many people know about. However, there are so many ways on how you can make money online by freelance services. Writing eBooks, content writing, typing jobs, etc. This is the one option that is the easiest to succeed in and to make real money from. You just need to make sure that you remember these.
- Research before signing in to a site for freelance writing is essential
- Don’t pay anything to get work. It isn’t legit
- By promoting yourself, you will be able to make a success out of being an online freelancer.
Social media advertising to make money online
If you love going on social media all the time, you can consider this method to make money online. You can get companies to use your social media sites to advertise for them. You will get paid for every advertisement you posted or that your followers are sharing. But, there are some requirements that you need to know about before you can consider this money making option.
- You need to use more than one type of social media platform
- You will need to have a lot of followers to share the advertisement to
- You will need to be on social media a lot, to answer questions about the advertisement you placed.
Make money online in South Africa. There are a couple of things that you can do to make some extra money on the side. You just need to make sure that you are going to research each method thoroughly. To make sure that you are not getting scammed and that you are doing it legally.