FNB has launched its new FNB black card 2021. A card that comes with a huge amount of advantages, and that convinces people to switch to FNB. When you own one, it is making you part of an elite group of South Africans that will receive benefits that other banks don’t offer.
Before you just start switching to the FNB black card, you need to make sure that you are applying for the right card. You want to get the most out of the card, and this is why you need to read this.
Summary of the FNB black card
What is the FNB black card, and why is this something that many people want to purchase? This is what is making the FNB card different from other banks.
- The black card from FNB is aimed at high-net-worth individuals earning a huge amount of money per year.
- These clients normally earn more than R750,000 per year.
- You can get credit access for up to R300,000 if you qualify for the card.
- Only FNB clients can qualify for getting a black card.
The different types of black cards from FNB available
When you do qualify for the FNB black card, you need to choose between different options. And, if you don’t know what type of black cards there is, you will not be able to make the right decision. These are the different types of FNB black cards you can apply for.
- FNB private clients debit card
- Private wealth debit black card
- Enterprise business card debit
- Private clients credit card
- Private wealth credit card
- Business credit card
Each of these cards has its own requirements. And, you need to know it, before you can consider any one of these FNB black cards.
Private clients debit card and credit card
When you are a private client, you will get assistance from a private banker. Meaning that you don’t have to stand in line with all the other clients. However, there are some other perks that you will get as well when you own a private client debit or credit card. In order to qualify for the private client’s debit or credit card from the FNB black card range, you need to meet these requirements.
- You will need to have a gross income of more than R750, 000.
- You should also be able to keep R75, 000 in your gold or premium account for more than three months.
- You will need to pay a monthly fee of R385 in order to get all the benefits of the card.
Benefits of having the new FNB private debit and credit card
The benefits of having the new private debit or credit card are worth the money you are spending on fees. These are the most important benefits that you need to know about, to decide if this is an FNB black card to have.
- You will have your own, personal private banker
- Getting up to 40% back in eBucks when you use the card for certain purchases
- Get up to R4 back when you purchase fuel at any Engine garage
- Monthly fees can be waived when you maintain a minimum of R75, 000 in a month
- You will also receive free 500Mb, 60 minutes, and 60 SMS’s each month.
- You will enjoy free withdrawals of up to R10, 000
Disadvantages of the debit and credit card
Even with all the benefits of being a private banker and getting the FNB black card for private banking, there are some negative things you need to know as well.
- You will be paying an overdraft fee of R69
- You will pay higher fees for linked bank account transfers when you are using a private banker. It is far cheaper to do it online from the app
- Besides the monthly fee, you will need to pay extra for deposits, debit order management, and payments at the branch.
- With a declined purchase, the fee is going to be very high.
FNB enterprise business black card. debit and credit card
This FNB black card is for certain businesses. Just like with the private bank card, there are some requirements that your business will need to meet when you make use of the card:
- Your business needs to have revenue of R60,000,000 or more
- You will be paying some high monthly fees as well
Benefits of the enterprise business black debit and credit card
Your business will have a lot of benefits when you are having the enterprise business black debit and credit card. Benefits that is making it worth applying for the card.
- Will get free comprehensive global life cover when you travel anywhere in the world.
- Get ebucks when you gravel and hire a car with AVIS
- Will enjoy the benefits of having a private banker for your business
- Get ebucks rewards when shopping at certain stores, and with the Gautrain
- Your business will get free unlimited card purchases and ATM withdrawals
Check credit score before applying to any of the FNB black cards
Something that you also need to make sure about when you are applying for any of these FNB black cards is, that you need to know your credit score. It will depend on your credit score if you will be accepted the card or not. Many people don’t really know this.
FNB is offering a new set of cards for their clients. Wealthy clients that deserve more than just the normal gold card that they normally get. The card is known as the FNB black card. There are different cards you can apply for and you need to make sure that you know which one is best for you. This is everything you need to know about the black card from FNB, and the reasons why this is something you should consider. It will make it easier to decide if this is a card you want to apply for.